How To Style:
- Apply thermal protection to smooth dry hair.
- Wrap just the bottom 1/3 of a section of hair around a small barrel curling wand.
- Wrap just the bottom 1/2 of another section of hair around a small barrel curling wand.
- Alternate curling just the bottom 1/3 and 1/2 of sections until all sections of hair have been curled.
- Set the style with a finishing spray.
- This style is another extremely simple one that offers plenty of elegance and class. It would be the perfect complement to an off the shoulder dress or even a strapless!
1How to Style:
- . Begin with dry hair.
2. Separate your hair, leaving out a section to begin curling. Spray each section with a working spray.
3. Depending on how tight you prefer the curls, curl each section with either a 1 and 1/4 inch curling iron or a 1 and 1/2 inch curling iron. (The bigger the curling iron the looser the curls)
4. If desired, put in a headband as seen in the photo, and style the bangs as you wish.
5. Pull all of your hair to the desired side. If you feel it’s necessary, secure the hair in back to one side by slipping a few bobby pins in around your hairline on the back of your neck. Or, you can use no bobby pins and just let your hair rest over your shoulder to one side.
6. Spray everything with a finishing spray.
- This half-up style features a secured teased bump and sweet curls.
- How To Style:
- Tease the crown area.
- Secure the teasing with a firm hold spray and bobby pins.
- Curl sections of hair with a curling iron.
- Set the style with hairspray.
The High End Hot Rollers
This voluminous style will make heads turn and have your peers envying not only your beautiful dress, but your sassy hairdo as well.
- How to Style:
- 2. Secure hair back and leave out a 2 inch section to put in the first hot roller. Spray each section with a light working spray.
3. Complete putting in the hot rollers and allow them time to cool.
4. Remove the hot rollers and run your fingers through your hair.
- Bring out your naturally beautiful texture and have it looking its best on this special night.
- How To Style:
- Apply a styling product to wet hair.
- Diffuse hair dry.
- Scrunch in a product for texture and shine.