Summer time is an exciting time, allowing us to be outside. Picnic, barbecue and festivities mean to add pleasure. It also means a unique moment for the skin. If you’re in the summer, you can make plans and employment; do not forget to take care of your skin.
Below is a regime of skin care for most skin types during the summer months.
1. Clean the skin with a good cleaning on a regular basis. This removes the extra sweat and dirt that accumulate on the skin and clogs the pores of the summer, often causing rashes.
2. Hydrates skin toner quality. You can also complete a clean, sterile bottle with a spray of filtered water and mist on your face after cleansing and exfoliation to hydrate and nourish the skin.
3. Moisturize with a light, all-natural moisturizer that will not clog pores unnecessarily in the summer months. Massage moisturizer into the skin during the night, which increases circulation in the skin and promotes the natural process of rejuvenation.
4. Keep lips protected and moisturized with lip balm or lip gloss.
5. In addition to sunscreen, cover, reduce the amount of sun exposure with a wide-brimmed hat, long and loose clothing.
6. Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes and do not mow the origin of these wrinkles around the eyes and forehead.
7. Drink plenty of water for beautiful skin. Every day, huge amounts of water lost through transpiration of the skin. During the summer months, the amount of water lost is increases. At very high temperatures and humidity, it is further accelerated as the body tries to cool off.
8. Use the delicious fruits and vegetables, which in summer provide the skin with fine support. Good health and beauty are synonymous. For example, fouling and face mottled may be associated with a diet rich in saturated fats and sugar.
9. A good spray antioxidant protects against free radicals caused by the sun. Also, make sure you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables in the summer, which contain nutrients and minerals.
I think it is enough for you have if you come in use with these skin care step.